QBW32.exe is an important file in QuickBooks. The folders include all the value of payroll and QuickBooks Pro software.
We know that QuickBooks is one of the popular software. It is the retail management application that has helped the users for a long period. The owners of small and big businesses use QuickBooks to track the transaction record and keep the data at the finger. Every year the QuickBooks has introduced various tools and features to improve the quality of user experience. However just like any other software QuickBooks also has many errors that have irritated the customers. In this article, we will try to discuss one of them, QBW32 exe.
So if you are someone who is dealing with the problem then read the whole article till the end. We will discuss all the possible details regarding the issue including the symptoms, causes, error message, and solutions.
What is QBW32.exe?
Before going forward it is very important to have a keen knowledge of the error. QBW32.exe is a file developed by the parent company of QuickBooks software, Intuit Inc. The software is available in 493.37 KB file and one can download it from the official website of Intuit.
To identify the executable folder one should look for the extension file name with .exe. It is also possible that the QBW32.exe extension file damages the PC. The issue might arise while working on the extension file.
Read the article below to know “if it is safe for your data or not?”
QBW32.exe- Is It Safe or Not?
So before downloading or even solving the issue, it is extremely important to know that whether the error is a threat or safe? Therefore the first way to figure that out is to look for the location of the file. To get that you need to navigate the following path:
C:\Program Files\intuit\quickbooks enterprise solutions 13.0\qbw32.exe
If you find out that the location of the saved file is different than the above-given one then chances are it is a virus. Consider getting rid of the error as soon as possible. However to make sure if it is the same file that you have downloaded earlier then follow the path below:
- Look for the Task Manager and click on it.
- Then choose the View choice and choose the Columns button.
- Select the “Image Path Name” so add the column location to the Task Manager. If you notice suspicious files then attempt to investigate them.
The user can even use another tool to seek out out the dangerous processes is Microsoft’s method somebody.
- Start the program.
- Then attempt to activate the Check Legends when clicking on the Options button.
- Click on the View button and then select the Columns.
- From the drop-down list of the columns add Verified Signer.
QBW32 exe | Important Points
- Publisher: Intuit Inc.
- Full Path: C:\Program Files\intuit\quickbooks enterprise solutions 13.0\qbw32.exe
- Size of the Folder: 493.37 KB
- Publisher URL: Official Website of QuickBooks.
Triggers of QuickBooks Error QBW32.exe
There are various reasons behind the occurrence of QBW32 exe. In this section, we have listed down some of them.
- The file QBWin32.dll is not a QuickBooks directory’s part.
- You might have changed the location of moving out the QBW32.exe out of the QuickBooks directory.
Commonly Received QBW32.exe Error Message
Users who are dealing with the QBW32.exe error might receive a bunch of error message, they are:
- “qbw32.exe is not a valid Win32 application.”
- “qbw32.exe is not running.”
- “qbw32.exe not found.”
- “Cannot find qbw32.exe.”
- “Error starting program: qbw32.exe.”
- “Faulting Application Path: qbw32.exe.”
- “qbw32.exe Application Error.”
- “qbw32.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.”
Way to Fix the QuickBooks Error QBW32.exe
After identifying the QBW32.exe error successfully, now it is time to resolve the issue from your PC. However, before attempting the solution try to restart your device. If you are still getting the error then follow the steps below:
Solution 1: Reboot the Computer
It is the first solution of the method. In this step, you need to reboot the PC. After rebooting the device will work as new.
- Press the Power button and hold for a few times till the pc shuts down.
- After anticipating around thirty seconds of power on the laptop. Avoid powering on the system right when closing up, it should result in crucial harm to the motherboard or different hardware.
- Click on the beginning button and then check if you’re still receiving some malfunction or error message.
- Restart the laptop by choosing the “Restart” button from the menu if you’re a Windows user. And for raincoat users, restart the PC from the Apple menu.
Solution 2: Solve it Using QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Download the QB Install Diagnostic Tool application in your system. Visit the official website of the Intuit QuickBooks
- Save the downloaded file on your laptop.
- Before running the QBInstall Tool attempt to shut All Programs.
- The above steps would possibly take some time or slow to complete.
- Try to reboot the computer after updating the software successfully.
Solution 3: Close the QBW32.exe Process
If none of the above solutions helped you to resolve the issue from your computer, then try this method. We are hopeful after shutting down the process of QBW32 exe, you will be able to resolve the issue from the PC.
- Go to Windows Taskbar then click on the choice Start Task Manager.
- Then hit on the “Process Button”.
- Look for the button “Image name header” to rearrange it alphabetically.
- Then choose the downloaded QBW32.exe file and then press on the End Process.
Solution 4: Clean Install QuickBooks Desktop
This is the last method of the list. You need to perform a deep cleaning of the QuickBooks Desktop.
- First of all, you need to Uninstall the application.
- Then after successful Uninstallation, try to reinstall the software.
- In the process of Clean Installation, the files are in the same folder but now they in a new file.
Along with the fourth solution we have come to the end of the article. Hopefully, the above methods helped you to resolve the issue QBW32.exe from your system. If you liked it then share the article with your friends and teammates. If you are still facing a problem or have some confusion then you can contact the support team of the software. You can access the helpline number from the official website of Intuit QuickBooks. If the article was informative then check out other QuickBooks related article on our website.