QuickBooks is one of the important software that helps the user to manage their transaction. The application offers various features to manage the inventory, information about the sales, customer details, purchase, etc. QuickBooks Point of Sales also helps the user to increase efficiency. and with proper QuickBooks Point of sale hardware, you can utilities all of its features.
The software is one doubt one of the best retail management portals. It helps you to track the records of the sales, purchase, customer details, inventory, etc. With every passing year, the application is getting even better. Therefore, this article is solely based on the different types of hardware required while using the application.
QuickBooks Point of Sale Hardware | How is it Important?
The QuickBooks Point of Sales allows the overall growth of your business. The software offers the following advantages:
- QuickBooks POS helps to attain precise information and minimize human errors.
- It conjointly provides the users with much better information analysis.
- The software helps to avoid wasting the time and cash of the user.
- It improves the flexibleness of the business and helps to trace the period of time changes with no manual change.
Requirement of QuickBooks Point of Sale Hardware and Software
After learning the benefits of QuickBooks Point of Sale, it is now time to know which hardware is best for the application. It is very important to get suitable software that is compatible with the software for better performance. Therefore, read all the points very carefully.
- Windows 10, all versions including 64-bit, natively installed.
- Windows 8.1 (Update 1), including 64-bit.
- Windows Server 2016.
- Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Windows Server 2011 SP1
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 and SP2
- Windows 7 SP1.
- The system must have a disk space of 1 GB.
- If the software is accessible to Multiple users then at least a 2.8 GHz processor is required. However, a 3.5 GHz processor is recommended for better performance.
- The display of the device should be optimized for 1280 X 768 screen resolution or higher than that.
- 4 X DVD ROM drive is required for the installation of the DVD. unless the user has to download the software QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale from Intuit Server.
Specifications for Single Users
- If the user is using the software alone then he/she would require at least 4 GB RAM. However, for better performance 6 to 8 GB RAM is recommended for installing the software in a single workstation.
- Make sure your system has a 2.0 GHz processor. If your device has a 2.8 GHz processor then that would be the best for the software to work efficiently.
Specification for Multi-Users
- If you are using the software for multiple users then ensure that your system has 8 GB of RAM for better performance and productivity.
- The device has a 2.8 GHz processor. Whereas, 3.5 GHz processor is recommended.
- For the multi-user configuration, all the users must have a separately purchased user license to access the account. And all the copies of Point of Sale must have the same level and version.
Not only for the desktop user, but tablet users should also know the specifications of the tablets to work on the QuickBooks POS. Tablets with Windows 10 operating systems can be used for this purpose. The software is only compatible with Acer® Switch, Microsoft® Surface Pro, Microsoft® Surface Go, and Samsung® Galaxy Tab Pro.
List of Essential Operating System and Hardware
|RAM||Minimum required 4 GB. Recommended 8 GB.|
|Disk Space||1 GB disk space|
|Screen Resolution||1280 x 768 screen resolution or higher|
Various Hardware Required to Create a Complete QuickBooks Point of Sales
QuickBooks Point of Sales is one of the most important software that helps the users to manage the inventory, sales tracking, keep the information safe, and also stores the data securely. There is much useful hardware that helps the user to better utilize the software.
It is an important device for the retail store owner. The device was initially overlooked by the Intuit Point of Sale. This incredible hardware makes the transaction easy and also eliminates human error. A Barcode scanner is very efficient to record essential data. The software also allows us to track the product.
Also Find, fix the Database server manager Network diagnostic Faild Fixed
The cash drawer is an amazing device that reduces the checkout of consumers. This hardware assists the users to separate the currencies, data of the sales, and track the transactions. The device provides versatility while entering the price. Users can rely on the cash drawers as it opens after the successful transaction.
Microsoft Surface Pro
Along with Microsoft Surface Pro, QuickBooks POS permits using the application effortlessly. The mixture of hardware and application generates bills, verify the inventory, builds the payments, produces a sale order, works on back-office tasks, and plenty more.
The Point of Sale receipt scanner replaced the old ways of the printer. The device is very efficient for the user so that they can effortlessly connect with the computer. The receipt printer also allows the user to create a duplicate receipt.
Choosing your hardware right is extremely important to use the software efficiently. If you have a non compatible hardware then it is possible then you may receive issues and errors while using the amazing application. Hopefully, the steps helped to select your hardware in a much better way. If you are confused about whether your system can handle the load or not, then for safety reasons, try to use the cloud solution of the software.
If the software was informative then share it with your friends and teammates. And with that we have come to an end to the blog. Check out other QuickBooks related articles on the website.