QuickBooks PDF Converter may be a utility that will change the reports of your company. The software converts the reports of QuickBooks into PDF form which is extremely convenient for sharing.
QuickBooks may be a retail management software that has gained much popularity within the world. It’s very suitable for medium and scale insect businesses. The software has benefited businesses and also individuals to trace down their account and manage it more efficiently.
However, all software has some errors and issues that are needed to be solved. Users of the software have complained to face a couple of issues while using the appliance. We might discuss such topics thoroughly like reinstalling the QuickBooks PDF converter. This issue is understood to be found in desktop editions and QuickBooks.
QB PDF Converter may be a third-party utility developed by Amyuni. It had been originally installed into the QuickBooks software with the name Amyuni Document Converter. The software was used as a printer which has its own drivers.
Advantages of QB PDF Converter
QuickBooks PDF Converter is beneficial in many aspects and helps the users to ease their work.
- It allows the users to share the QuickBooks files with business clients who don’t have the installed software.
- The company can easily convert their report into a shareable PDF which is additionally convenient to save lots of as a record.
- If you’re having some problems regarding emailing, printing, or saving a PDF file from the QuickBooks Desktop then the software will assist you to update the newest release.
- The user also can easily download the QuickBooks PDF and Print Repair Tool from the official website of QuickBooks.
Fix and Reinstall QuickBooks PDF Converter
If you’re using QuickBooks PDF Converter and facing some issues associated with the software then follow the steps below to unravel the issues.
Easily Fix the QuickBooks PDF Converter Issue
All software features a few issues so does the QuickBooks PDF Converter. Let’s see how we will resolve the matter and fix the difficulty.
- Tap on the button of Windows and look for the Run command within the search box.
- After an inquiry for it, a run dialogue will appear.
- Copy the command “%TEMP%” and paste it.
- Open the tab of properties by clicking right the vacant space.
- As you’d click, a dialogue box would seem.
- Make sure that you simply have full access to all or any of the users who would log in.
- Once you’ve got all the actions, try equivalent steps to convert the QuickBooks file and check if you’re facing some issues.
If you’re facing equivalent problems even after performing all the steps accurately. Then you’ve got to delete the QuickBooks PDF Converter and reinstall it again.
Delete The Tool
Consider deleting the software when the QuickBooks PDF Converter isn’t working. To delete the appliance from your system follow the subsequent steps.
- The very initiative of the method is to log in because of the supervisor.
- Look for the choice Printers and Faxes and open the window.
- The steps are just for Windows Vista, 7, 8, and 10.
- Click on the beginning button or tap the Windows.
- Then select the choice Run.
- Search for the QuickBooks PDF Converter icon and tap thereon.
- Select the choice Delete.
- Hit on the Yes button to finish the deletion procedure.
Reinstall Quickbooks PDF Converter
After deleting the QuickBooks PDF converter the subsequent are steps to reinstall the software.
- To reinstall the software, open the Printers window.
- After opening the window, click on the beginning button then tap on the Devices and Printers.
- Now tap on the choice Add a printer to continue the method.
- Select Local Printer.
- Ensure that you’ve got not selected the choice Automatically detect and install my plug and printer.
- Click on subsequent to proceed.
- Select the choice new port and tap on the next option.
- Tap the OK option after entering PDF 1.
- Hit on the Have Disk.
- Select the choice on Browse.
- Browse to, Windows 64-bit: C:ProgramFilesIntuitQuickBooks20XX. Or WIndows 64-bit: C:Program Files (x86)IntuitQuickBooks 20XX.
- Search for the file name, amount. inf, and choose the choice Open.
- Tap on okay to continue the reinstalling.
- Click the choice Next.
- Select the Replace existing driver and click on Next.
- Once you’ve got successfully followed the above steps, now rename the driving force. for instance, for QuickBooks 2007, 2008, 2009 R1-R8, 2009 R11 put the name QuickBooks PDF Converter, for QuickBooks 2010 R1-R2, QuickBooks 2010 R6 and above enter the name as QuickBooks PDF Converter 2.0, and for QuickBooks 2009 R9-R10, QuickBooks 2010 R3-R5 QuickBooks PDF Converter 3.0.
- Click on the don’t Share This Printer option and click on Next to continue.
- The above step will lead you to a promotion to print a test window, choose the NO option, then click on Next.
You Might Also Like, How To Convert Quicken To Quickbooks?
You can also follow the alternative process to install the QuickBooks PDF Converter.
- Exit from the QuickBooks accounting software after logging out from it.
- The user must open the choice by right-clicking the icon of QuickBooks.
- From the choices menu, choose the choice properties.
- After selecting the choice, a dialogue box with the small print will open up. Click on the Locations tab.
- The option will show you the precise path, where your software is being stored.
- Follow the trail and Navigate your system precisely the same way as consulted.
- You will see the install.exe file, right-click on the choice to put in.
- The above step will reinstall the PDF converter.
- Hit the OK option after completion of the installation process. Your system would again have the PDF file.
- Go to the beginning button and choose the choice instrument panel. therein list search for the printer option and choose it.
- Select the printer named Amyuni. Select the choice and rename the printer as QuickBooks PDF.
- Login to the QuickBooks accounts and perform the task. Hopefully, the difficulty of the software has been resolved after reinstallation.
Alternative Method For Fixing the Converter
If you’re still facing some issues and unable to download the software, then don’t panic! we’ve other alternative methods to repair your problem.
- You need to first check if the XPS document is functioning with or with no interruption.
- The users should reinstall the Microsoft XPS document write.
- It should be considered that the matter has arisen due to incorrect security settings.
- The user must navigate the antivirus to put in the software on the desktop then edit the settings of the appliance.
Using QuickBooks Print and PDF repair tool
The user of QuickBooks PDF converter also can visit the official website of Intuit QuickBooks to download the QuickBooks Print and PDF repair tool. The tool will effectively repair and solve the problems you’re facing while using QuickBooks.
The error or issue of the QuickBooks PDF converter windows is often easily solved. If you’re someone who is facing any such problems then we’ve discussed a bunch of solutions to resolve them. However, if you’re unable to reinstall the QuickBooks PDF converter then hook up with the customer service. Hopefully, the article was informative and helpful for you and your business.